Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am back

Hi everyone, it's been a while. I was going to stop writing this blog but here in the last few weeks I have received numerous emails asking questions so I have decided to continue with my blog. I haven't done much genealogy research lately, I have been in the process of starting my own mail order/web site/farmers market nursery, so that has taken up most of my time but, now that it is getting hot here (I'm in Arizona) the farmers markets are dying out until fall. I can't wait to get back to my genealogy research, without a market every weekend I will have tons of time, even with my web site and mail order buisness. So, it's back to genealogy for me.
I will be continuing with my family of the month program within the next month so if there's a family you want to see let me know.
Until later.

No comments: