Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wonderful Resource

I everyone, sorry it's been awhile, I caught the flu, 3 weeks of misery, but I'm back now.
For anyone researching in Claiborne County, TN you have got to check out this resource I just found out about. It's the Clairbone County Pioneer Project and it is run by Denny and Marla Brubaker. They have tons of useful information about Claiborne County families. Take a look at it, I have found information on all of the family members I have from Claiborne County. A lot of it is info I already had but it only takes a few minutes, who knows you might find something. So, here's their address: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ccpp/pioneer/index.htm
I plan on spending some more time on their site, so I will probably have more praise for it in a later blog. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: