Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Coming Up in 2008!!!

I will be starting something new starting in January 2008. Each month I will "showcase" a different surname. I will include some family tree information, historical information, stories, and/or anything else I can find. I will be starting with the names on my family tree but if you have a name you're researching and would like some informaion let me know and I will add it to my list and we'll see what I can find, I am not promising that I will be able to post something but I will give it a look and see what I can find. So, you're probably wondering what surname with be the first, of course it will be my own surname, DeBusk. I haven't figured out which surname I'll do for February, I think I will post a schedule for the first few months so check back later in the week.

No comments: